Hi, I’m Ryan. I’ve always been an extremely curious person. Random questions constantly pop in and out of my head during the day, ALL DAY. Answering these questions is the premise of this website.
You are probably wondering why you should visit this site when you can just google these questions.
Here are a few reasons:
- Unlike most websites that produce lengthy answers (wasting your time) primarily to improve their Google ranking, my answers will be as concise as possible Cartoon me. My goal isn’t to replace Wikipedia.
- I’ll answer the question at the top of the post and summarize it below that.
- All advertisements will be minimal and non-obtrusive. If you really want to help me out, click on an ad or two. ????
- Sometimes you don’t know you need to know something until you actually know it.
- This website will always be family-friendly. Some of the content may not be specifically targeted towards children, but it will never be obscene.
- The point of this website is to answer questions that randomly pop into your head that aren’t important enough to write down and research later. You likely wouldn’t have remembered to research many of these questions.
I provide references with all of my answers.
I’m not perfect, so I might get an answer wrong from time to time. If you find that I’ve made an error, please let me know and I’ll be sure to correct it.
I hope that you’ll find something on the site. If you do, be sure to share it with your friends on social media and also refer them to the site.
If you have any interesting answers you’d like to share, let me know.
Finally, be sure to follow the website using the social media links below and also sign up for the free newsletter on the right side of the home page so you can get the latest interesting answers delivered to your inbox.