LAST UPDATED: July 5, 2019 by Ryan M
Houses and cabins aren’t mutually exclusive. This means that something can be both a house and a cabin.
A house can be defined as a building where one or more people live and a cabin is a TYPE OF HOUSE where one or more people live.
What makes a cabin a cabin is its look and location, although there are exceptions to this. A cabin is traditionally a small rustic house in the woods or near a lake.
So, all cabins are houses but not all houses are cabins. Got it?
Please help me out by clicking the LIKE button if you enjoyed reading this.
- Seven US presidents were either born in or have lived in log cabins.
- Granot Loma is the largest known log cabin in the world and comes with a price tag of 40 million dollars. It is set on nearly 8 miles of land.
- The children’s toy, Lincoln Logs, was developed in 1916 by John Lloyd Wright, son of Frank Lloyd Wright.
- CabinFreedom.com – What’s the Difference between a Cabin and a House?
- WikiDiff.com – House vs Cabin – What’s the difference?
- LogCabinHub.com – 8 Unbelievable Facts You Didn’t Know About Log Cabins